Why you should join us:
- We are an industrial company that develops, produces and ultimately sells everything itself for the clients, from the yarn to the finished product.
- Regional and international at the same time – producing and weaving in Heiden, Wolfhalden and Thal, we are a Swiss company that was founded in 1830 and still employs around 700 people in eastern Switzerland. We also manufacture in Romania and Thailand, finish products at various different sites worldwide, and sell our products close to our clients on all continents and in all relevant markets, with our own companies and staff. The Sefar group has over 2500 employees, making it one of the larger small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Our company is still owned by the founding family, and has been for almost 200 years. The shareholders have put heart and soul into the company, but quite rightly demand permanent development, to maintain and develop its competitive position internationally.
- Interesting and diverse career opportunities (read about our prospects)
- ‘We still know one another in the company’ – although the company is of a certain size, the staff know each other; many have been with us for a long time and we all pursue the objective of successfully developing the company with energy and enthusiasm.